- April 2021: I'm looking forward to speaking at the AI LA Earth Summit 2021
- March 2021: Joining a panel at SXSW 2021 on Wildlife Rangers Armed with AI
- March 2021: I'll be presenting our AAAI-21 paper at the Beijing Academy of Artificial Intelligence
- March 2021: Co-organizing the CRCS Rising Stars Speaker Series
- February 2021: It was a pleasure to join the UCL AI Society to speak on AI for Sustainability!
- February 2021: Our paper "Dual-Mandate Patrols" was selected as a best paper runner up at AAAI 2021!
- November 2020: Honored to have our deployment of PAWS covered by Mongabay as part of their series on conservation technology.
- Spring 2020 onwards: Co-organizing the MD4SG Working Group on Environment and Climate with Wanyi Li.
AAAI 2021 Thirty-Fifth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence
Lily Xu, Elizabeth Bondi, Fei Fang, Andrew Perrault, Kai Wang, Milind Tambe
Best Paper Award Runner Up
Enhancing Poaching Predictions for Under-Resourced Wildlife Conservation Parks Using Remote Sensing Imagery [paper]
NeurIPS Workshop on Machine Learning for Development (ML4D) 2020
Rachel Guo, Lily Xu, Andrew Plumptre, Drew Cronin, Francis Okeke, and Milind Tambe
A High-Performance Graph Model for Near-Optimal Payments for Ecosystem Services [paper]
Preprint, appeared at Mechanism Design for Social Good Workshop (MD4SG 2020)
Florian Berlinger*, Lily Xu*, Yiling Chen
Game Theory on the Ground: The Effect of Increased Patrols on Deterring Poachers [paper]
Preprint, appeared at Harvard CRCS AI for Social Good (AI4SG) 2020 Workshop
Lily Xu, Andrew Perrault, Andrew Plumptre, Margaret Driciru, Fred Wanyama, Aggrey Rwetsiba, Milind Tambe
ICDE 2020 IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering
Lily Xu*, Shahrzad Gholami*, Sara Mc Carthy, Bistra Dilkina, Andrew Plumptre, Milind Tambe, Rohit Singh, Mustapha Nsubuga, Joshua Mabonga, Margaret Driciru, Fred Wanyama, Aggrey Rwetsiba, Tom Okello, Eric Enyel
Science and Engineering Complex, Room 2.106
150 Western Avenue
Allston, MA 02134
[first]_[last] at g.harvard.edu