- Fall 2020: I'm serving as head teaching fellow for CS 182, Artificial Intelligence.
- August 2020: The fourth annual workshop on Mechanism Design for Social Good, MD4SG '20, will take place August 17-19! I'm happy to serve on the program committee and as social chair.
- June 2020: My work on PAWS featured by Harvard SEAS.
- May 2020: Panelist at the Harvard SEAS event, Is Graduate School Right for Me? Watch our panel discussion on YouTube.
- Spring 2020: Co-organizing the MD4SG Working Group on Environment and Climate with Wanyi Li.
Lily Xu, Elizabeth Bondi, Fei Fang, Andrew Perrault, Kai Wang, Milind Tambe
A High-Performance Graph Model for Near-Optimal Payments for Ecosystem Services [paper]
Preprint, appeared at Mechanism Design for Social Good Workshop (MD4SG 2020)
Florian Berlinger*, Lily Xu*, Yiling Chen
Game Theory on the Ground: The Effect of Increased Patrols on Deterring Poachers [paper]
Preprint, appeared at Harvard CRCS AI for Social Good (AI4SG) 2020 Workshop
Lily Xu, Andrew Perrault, Andrew Plumptre, Margaret Driciru, Fred Wanyama, Aggrey Rwetsiba, Milind Tambe
ICDE 2020 IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering
Lily Xu*, Shahrzad Gholami*, Sara Mc Carthy, Bistra Dilkina, Andrew Plumptre, Milind Tambe, Rohit Singh, Mustapha Nsubuga, Joshua Mabonga, Margaret Driciru, Fred Wanyama, Aggrey Rwetsiba, Tom Okello, Eric Enyel
33 Oxford St
Cambridge, MA 02138
[first]_[last] at g.harvard.edu