- March 2020: Co-organizer of the CRCS Workshop on AI for Social Impact. Applications open until January 10!
- October 2019: Co-organizer of the CompSust Doctoral Consortium 2019. Read about it on my blog post.
- August 2019: Our paper Stay Ahead of Poachers: Illegal Wildlife Poaching Prediction and Patrol Planning Under Uncertainty with Field Test Evaluations accepted at ICDE 2020.
- June 2019: Presented A.I. is for Animals at the Science and Storytime event at the World Science Festival in New York.
- May 2019: Presented workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Conservation at the LAUSD African American Family Day.
ICDE 2020 IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering (to appear)
Lily Xu*, Shahrzad Gholami*, Sara Mc Carthy, Bistra Dilkina, Andrew Plumptre, Milind Tambe, Rohit Singh, Mustapha Nsubuga, Joshua Mabonga, Margaret Driciru, Fred Wanyama, Aggrey Rwetsiba, Tom Okello, Eric Enyel
33 Oxford St
Cambridge, MA 02138
lily_xu at g.harvard.edu