- June 2019: Presented A.I. is for Animals at the Science and Storytime event at the World Science Festival in New York.
- May 2019: Presented workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Conservation at the LAUSD African American Family Day.
- February 2019: Traveled to Cambodia to meet with our collaborators at WWF Cambodia and the park rangers in Srepok Wildlife Sanctuary.
- December 2018: Volunteered with Hustle N' Code, a hackathon for LA students living in public housing developments. My team, Brian's Stocks, got first place, and the four students each won a laptop.
- November 2018: Presented talk Computer Science for Conservation at the College and Career Day at Zoo Magnet High School.
[preprint] Stay Ahead of Poachers: Illegal Wildlife Poaching Prediction and Patrol Planning Under Uncertainty with Field Test Evaluations [arXiv]
Shahrzad Gholami*, Lily Xu*, Sara Mc Carthy, Bistra Dilkina, Andrew Plumptre, Milind Tambe, Rohit Singh, Mustapha Nsubuga, Joshua Mabonga, Margaret Driciru, Fred Wanyama, Aggrey Rwetsiba, Tom Okello, Eric Enyel
33 Oxford St
Cambridge, MA 02138
lily_xu at g.harvard.edu